School of Life Sciences
University of Science & Technology of China
Tel: 86-551-6360 0392
Male, born in 1956, the Han nationality, come from Anhui Province Jinzhai County. In 1982 Graduated from Department of Biology, Anhui Normal University. In 1985, Department of Biology, Anhui Normal University, plant taxonomy and flora of graduate students graduated by East China Normal University, Master of Science degree in June 1985. 1985-1999 in Anhui Institute of Education, Department of Biology, taught botany and ecology involved in teaching and research work. In June 1999, the redeployment of School of Life Sciences, University of Science and Technology of China, continue to engage in botany and ecology of teaching and research work.
To research mainly plant taxonomy and plant ecology in China Eastern. Up to now, the core journals in the country of about 50 papers published, in foreign journals published two papers, which belong to SCI and EI included papers 6.
1. Shen Xiansheng, Study Flora of Tiantangzhai in Anhui Dabie Mountain, Acta Botanica Sinica, 1986, 28 (6).
2. Shen Xiansheng, Research Vegetation of Tiantangzhai in Anhui Dabie Mountain, Wuhan Botanical Research, 1989, 7 (2).
3. Shen Xiansheng, A new species of Vitis, Acta Phytotaxonomica Sinica, 1989, 27 (4).
4. Shen Xiansheng, A new species of Vallisneria in China, Acta Botanica Northwest, 2000, 20 (5).
5. Shen Xiansheng, et al. Antarctica King George Island, six Kinds of Bryophytes X Fluorescence Analysis, Polar Research, 2001,13 (1).
6. Shen Xiansheng, Anhui, A new species of Vallisneria, Acta Phytotaxonomica Sinica, 2001, 39 (6).
7. Shen Xiansheng, et al. SR-XRF Analysis of Polytrichum in the Fildes Peninsula, Antarctica, Chinese Jour. of Polar Science, 2002, 13 (2).
8. Shen Xiansheng, et al. Anhui Province Zhongshan Iron Ore Plant Heavy Elements X-ray Fluorescence Studies and Environmental Significance, Nuclear Technology, 2002, 25 (10).
9. Shen Xiansheng, et al. A new species of Oxalis in China, Yunnan Plant Research, 2003, 25 (1).
10. Shen Xiansheng, et al. Discovery and Significance of the Grain of Wild Rice in Ancient-Woods Layer in Zhujiajian Island of Zhejiang Province, Rice Science, 2004,11 (3).
Publication of monographs and textbooks
1. Shen Xiansheng et al., "Anhui Flora (Volume 4), " Anhui Science and Technology Press (1991)
2. Shen Xiansheng drawing, "Flora Zhongtiaoshan Tree Species, " China Forestry Publishing House (1995)
3. Shen Xiansheng "China Eastern Division Key and Plates of Higher Plants," University of Science and Technology of China Press (1997)
4. Shen Xiansheng et al., "Botany Field Teaching Guidance, "Chinese Earth Publishing House (1997)
5. Shen Xiansheng et al., "Plant Biology Experiments," University of Science and Technology of China Press (2003)
6. Shen Xiansheng et al., " Botanical experimental internship," China Science and Culture Publishing House (2003)
7. Shen Xiansheng, " Lingua Latinae Botanicae," University of Science and Technology of China Press (2005)
8. Shen Xiansheng et al., "Botany, " Higher Education Press (2006)
9. Shen Xiansheng editor, "Introduction to Life Sciences, "Science Press (2007)
10.Shen Xiansheng, "Ecology, " Science Press, (2008)
11.Shen Xiansheng et al., "Plant Biology Experiments (second edition)," University of Science and Technology of China Press (2010)
12.Shen Xiansheng, "Lingua Latinae Botanicae (second edition), "University of Science and Technology of China Press (2010)
13.Shen Xiansheng, "Ecology Concise Tutorial, "University of Science and Technology of China Press (2012)
14.Shen Xiansheng, "Tutorial of Biology and Ecology Field Practice, "University of Science and Technology of China Press (2013)
- BAI Li
- Björn Nashan
- CAI Gang
- CHEN Lin
- CHEN Yuxing
- FU Chuanhai
- GAO Ping
- GAO Xiaolian
- GUANG Shouhong
- HUANG Chengdong
- JIANG Wei
- JIN Tengchuan
- LI Fengyin
- LIU Qiang
- LONG Dong
- LIU Xing
- MA Shisong
- NIU Liwen
- QU Kun
- SHAN Ge
- SHEN Xiansheng
- SHI Qinghua
- SONG Xiaoyuan
- SUN Rui
- SUN Linfeng
- TIAN Changlin
- TENG Maikun
- TIAN Zhigang
- WANG Chao
- WANG Xiangting
- WEI Haiming
- WU Jihui
- WU Qingfa
- XUE Tian
- XIANG Chengbin
- XIAO Weihua
- XU Chao
- YAO Xuebiao
- YANG Zhenye
- ZHANG Daren
- ZHANG Huafeng
- ZHANG Zhiyong
- ZHANG Zhiyong
- ZHOU Rongbin
- ZHANG Xiaochu
- ZHOU Yifeng
- ZHU Shu