USTC Ranked 1% in Environment/Ecology in ESI
According to data provided by Thomson Reuters from its Essential Science Indicators (ESI), January 2001-February 2011, University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) ranked among the top 1% of worldwide institutions in the field of "Environment/Ecology". Ten research scientific fields (chemistry, physics, materials science, engineering, geosciences, biology & biochemistry, mathematics, clinical medicine, environment/ecology and computer science) rate top 1% among world's institutions in each corresponding field.
Search Result of USTC in SCI (Click to the picture to see the original)
Essential Science Indicators (ESI) is a data base published by Thomson Reuters. There are 11,000+ indexed journals in the date base and Essential Science Indicators categorizes these journals into 22 broad disciplines. ESI ranks worldwide institutions using the number of papers published (productivity) and cited papers (impact). It provides access to a unique and comprehensive compilation of essential science performance statistics and science trend data delivered from Thomson Reuters data.
- Prof. Sun Baolin and his team constructed a gene knockdown system in S. aureus based on dCas9
- Prof. Sun Baolin and Prof. Cai Gang published an article in International Journal of Medical Microbiology
- Scientists from USTC discover a new biomarker for early diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease, not only helping early diagnosis in clinic but also promoting drug trials
- A biology learning tour to Qingdao
- Molecular Mechanism of Zika Virus NS3 Helicase Activation by Metal Ions Uncovered